Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Elements Massage is looking for talented massage therapists who love our industry and appreciate that we can make a positive difference for clients seeking massage therapy for their stress and anxiety.
For all of us who became massage therapists with the intention of helping people, now is our moment. Join our team and we will show you what makes us unique!
What We Offer:
A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Issaquah Elements owner is a long-time LMT, former massage school educator and because of this our business is truly massage therapist focused
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes are all handled for you
- 15 minutes of turnover time between clients
- Clients matched to therapist’s style, not seniority
- All hydraulic massage tables
- We focus on therapist self-care and we do care about your well-being!
- We value continuing education highly and offer our own in-house classes
- No cookie-cutter massages – do the work you love to do with us
Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Massage session rates are higher than you might expect. Our therapists make $50 - $65 for a 1-hour session. We will be glad to share with you all of our pay details when we meet with you!
- No show client? No problem – you still get paid.
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Sick and Vacation Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution
- The company pays 55% of health care
- Great dental plan with company contribution
- Company paid liability insurance through ABMP
- The company pays 75% on select CE’s
- We have in-house hands on CE training courses available monthly
- 100% Paid Accident Insurance covers you while off work
- Employee status means Workers Comp covers you while at work
- Clients in our Issaquah studio tip generously and consistently
Our Covid-19 Safety Approach:
- 100% mask policy is still in effect for all clients and staff in the studio, at all times until further notice
- Needlepoint Bionic Ionizer installed on the studio’s HVAC system – this kills viruses in the air and on surfaces
- Client appointments carefully booked on a staggered schedule to create social distancing in lobby/hallway/restrooms
- EPA List-N disinfectant utilized in studio
- Hand washing, hand sanitizer, of course!
Here's what our Issaquah clients are saying:
Jul 30, 2022 by D. L.
"I always receive a professional therapeutic massage regardless of which therapist I use. Great physical and mental relief every time I come which is why I go every two weeks. I have nothing but positive things to say about the Issaquah location and every employee there!"
Jul 29, 2022 by J. B.
"Everything seems to be set up to ensure a stress-free experience for the customer. The therapists are highly skilled, professional, and friendly. The appointment system is easy to use and flexible. I'm really looking forward to my next session."
Aug 5, 2022 by N. H.
"Overall, the facilities are always clean (I've been to multiple locations), the front office staff is friendly, and the massage therapists are professional and very good. I find it typically easy to get in and the cost is reasonable. "
We would love to connect to you! Apply now to join our team
Looking for a position in the wellness industry with growth opportunity, benefits and bonuses?
Elements Massage of Issaquah is a wellness studio focused on therapeutic massage. We are looking for a dynamic, outgoing and spirited retail sales associate to be a part of our team who will enjoy working with and caring about our clients and other staff members. We are focused on our Wellness Membership Program and we reward when we meet our goals.
Retail Sales Associate Position will enjoy the following perks:
- Starting base pay $17-$19 per hour depending on experience
- Additional bonuses based on goals (typically equals additional $2-3 per hour) paid every paycheck
- Medical Insurance (w/dental and vision benefits) plus Accident Insurance
- 401k plan w/company contribution
- Complimentary monthly massage
- Paid time off
- Potential opportunities to advance to lead and management roles
- Fun and rewarding atmosphere centered around healing clients
What we are looking for:
- Retail sales experience preferred or be excited to learn! Upon training, ability to follow our sales process selling our Elements Wellness Program, enhancements and build customer loyalty.
- Must like people, love talking and listening to people and forming relationships
- Ability to keep our environment exceptional for all of our clients every time they enter the studio
- Able to think on your feet to solve issues as they arise. Turn any less than 5 star client experiences to success stories.
- Ability to work as a team with other Retail Sales Associates and Massage Therapists to create a positive and healing environment for our clients.
- Familiarity with modern office equipment and systems. Scheduling and payments are all processed with easy to learn computer programs, which you will be trained on.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? – Come join us and apply today!