At Elements Massage, South Jordan and Sandy, we have created an environment where therapists can just focus on the wellbeing of their clients by giving therapeutic, handcrafted, and personalized massage. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special! Contact us today to schedule a visit of our studio and meet with our team to learn more about what makes us unique.
- Licensed Massage Therapists earn $35 - $55 /hour including tips and enhancements
- Earn additional money for cash tips and other incentives
- Full pay for cancels and no-shows
- Paid time off
- Free monthly massage
- Paid liability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Safe, friendly, professional environment with a teamwork focused culture
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Licensed Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Linens, lotions, and all supplies provided
- Scheduling, marketing and other support processes handled for you
- Clients matched to therapists’ style, not seniority
- Steady and loyal clientele - our clients love us (4.9 Google star rating!)
- Flexible schedule - FT/PT, morning, afternoon, evening shifts available
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Professional development training, including Cupping, Himalayan Salt Stones, AromaRitual, and CBD Ritual
- Diverse, experienced, caring team of Therapists & owners who are eager to help you grow as a professional
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Licensed Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Competitive pay of $16 - $20 per hour depending on performance
- Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn additional bonuses
- Complimentary monthly massage
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for professional growth into management with training from experienced staff
- Inform all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Follow our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Be the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, efficient, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are cared for
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming environment to welcome our staff and guests
- Must have worked in a customer facing environment where you are confident and comfortable speaking with and establishing good rapport with clients, making face to face sales pitches in a convincing and conversational manner is expected
- Customer service, spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client
- Demonstrate excellent phone skills to make the client feel special and welcome!
- Proficiency with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with web-browser computer programs
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Self-starter / takes initiative to keep productive and contribute to completing operational tasks
- Must love massage since that's our business!
- Must have a great smile and friendly personality!