Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Elements Massage was founded in Denver by a licensed massage therapist and is a rapidly-growing leader in the industry with currently over 250 studios nationwide. Here, we believe you deserve to work in a supportive, massage therapist-focused environment where you are valued and appreciated. Come be a part of an inclusive and passionate team that is always learning, growing, and celebrating one another. Benefits:
- Our LMT's make an average of $35-50 per hour including tips and commission
- $2000 sign on bonus
- Flexible schedules to suit your work/life balance needs
- Career Advancement Program offering CEU's, increased pay potential, and promotions
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Availability
- Paid time off to relax and regroup
- Monthly bonuses for client requests and new memberships because you deserve an extra thanks
- Referral bonuses for helping us find great talent like you
- Last minute cancellations and No Shows will always be paid. Your time is valuable.
- LMT License fee and liability insurance reimbursement
We aren't your typical spa environment. You will also enjoy...
- Frequent learning opportunities for skill-building and CEUs both online and in person
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Supplies, booking, and other administrative tasks handled for you
- An environment that promotes therapist self‐care
- Frequent team building events, contests, and celebrations
- Supportive and transparent leadership that values and welcomes feedback
- Future Massage School Graduates welcome! We sometimes offer front desk positions to those finishing school to allow you to get acquainted with our team, gain experience, and begin training as soon as licensure is complete!
- Must have active liability insurance and LMT license