Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
At Elements Massage we care about our clients. But we also care about YOU. If you are looking to join a supportive team where you can grow as a massage therapist, then consider joining the Elements Massage team!
- $25,000 - $65,000 per year (including tips) depending on hours worked.
- Focus on massage therapist self-care and career longevity through
- Free monthly massage
- Free YogaPod membership
- 15 minutes between sessions - no rushing to the next client!
- Elements Service Path paid training
- Ongoing training opportunities on our online university
- An unmatched Career Advancement Program for therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, linen, and other support processes are handled for you
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Performs exceptional massages following The Elements Service Path
- Provides consistent and exceptional custmer service
- Represents Elements Massage with respect and pride, following all Elements standards
- Always improving skills by attending continuing education classes
- Licensed Massage Therapist in the state of TX
The Elements Massage brand was started by a Massage Therapist. And our commitment to ensuring career longevity while providing excellent customer experiences has remained in place ever since. We believe that every therapist has a unique set of skills and talents and in return for sharing those with us we will train you in our Elements Service Path, which assists our therapists in providing a consitent client experience for every client while still customizing the massage to meet each client's unique needs. We match clients with therapists based on our proprietary system to make sure that you are seeing the clients you are most suited to help. Through our Career Advancement Program and Online University, we provide ongoing training in multiple areas and help our therapists become leaders in the studio and industry. At Elements we are the bridge between theraputic massage practice and a spa experience and we seek to provide the bodywork clients need in a calm and relaxing enviornment.