Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Elements Massage in Lake Oswego is looking for talented, friendly, client-focused massage therapists who are great at building long term relationships with clients and have a true passion for healing. Both recent graduates and experienced LMTs are welcome to apply.
We are a busy, locally owned, family-operated studio with an established reputation for delivering top notch massage and the wellness benefits our clients can receive from it. We love having a diverse set of modalities represented at our studio and you are encouraged to use any of your skills to get the best results for your clients.
Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Massage Therapists average $45-$55+ per 1-hour session, incl. tips. and commissions for stones, cups, aromatherapy, etc. We provide in-house training.
- Up to $150.00 for tuition reimbursement annually
- Paid for no-shows and late-cancels
- Free monthly massage
- Free chiropractic visit per month
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Busy Schedules
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.
- Minimum requirement is 2 shifts per week. Average shift length is 4 to 7 hours. Therapists determine their own breaks to ensure they are not at risk of injury.
- We are open 7 days a week and have multiple shifts to choose from.
- Join our team. Send your resume today!