Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Elements Massage is looking for talented massage therapists who love our industry and appreciate that we can make a positive difference for clients seeking massage therapy for their stress and anxiety. For all of us who became massage therapists with the intention of helping people, now is our moment.
A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- The owner is an LMT with real practice experience
- Ample back-of-house space with dedicated charting room, lunchroom, laundry room.
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- 15 minutes of turnover time between clients
- Clients matched to therapist’s style, not seniority
- All hydraulic massage tables
- We focus on therapist self-care
- We value continuing education highly
- No cookie-cutter massages – do the work you love
Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Our massage therapists make $45 - $50 for a 1-hour session.
- No show client? No problem – you still get paid.
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Sick and Vacation Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution
- The company pays 55% of health care
- Great dental plan with company contribution
- Company paid liability insurance through ABMP
- The company pays 75% on select CE’s
- 100% Paid Accident Insurance covers you while off work
- Employee status means Workers Comp covers you while at work
- Clients tip generously and consistently
Our Covid-19 Safety Approach:
- 100% mask policy for all in the studio, at all times
- Masks, aprons, gloves, eye protection provided
- Clients screened at the time of booking, time of confirmation, and upon arrival
- Client appointments carefully booked to create social distancing in lobby/hallway/restrooms
- EPA List-N disinfectant
- Hand washing, hand sanitizer, of course!
- Our track record – ZERO cases of COVID-19 transmission
Elements Massage, South Hillsboro is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales, and we award our team when we meet our objectives.