Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, performing customized/therapuetic massage, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
- Competitive base pay and $1000 Sign-on bonus
- Full-Time MTs make $40,000-$75,000/ year includes tips
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement or licensure assistance
- Continuing education and Career Advancement Programs
- Health care contribution, dental, vision, and Colonial Life options
- 401K match contribution
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists (including our Elite/Master Therapist program)
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining licensure through the Ohio Medical Board
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.
- Must want to be part of a thriving team and continue to grow as a therapist
Elements Massage is looking for an outgoing, friendly individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. The primary function of this position is to answer incoming phone calls for 5 studio locations in Dayton and Columbus, to book massage appointments along with suggesting upgrades for those visits. The work location is an office building at 28 E Rahn Rd in Kettering. Successful candidates will become familiar with benefits of massage therapy, book clients with the appropriate therapists, and discuss membership programs offered. All to ensure a flawless guest experience.
- Opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others by providing the best therapeutic massage possible.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Potential for career advancement in our retail environments as a staff or management member.
- Free monthly massages.
- Paid time-off for full-time employees.
- Discounted health, dental, and vision options in addition to Colonial Life plans and free telemedicine.
- Eligibility for participation in a 401K with company matching contributions.
- Answering phone calls for 5 Elements Massage studio locations
- Matching clients and therapists for scheduling, rebooking clients
- Answering client questions about our services or their accounts
- Reaching out to clients for rebooking or rescheduling of appointments, confirmation calls, marketing
- Utilizing existing tools to track calls and response times, coordinate with other studios
- Providing exceptional customer service
- A positive and outgoing personality and desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Able to work independently during most shifts in a small office environment.
- Available to work any shift, including evenings and weekends.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer competency preferred; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and gmail/ Googledocs
- Industry experience, a plus
- Web-based scheduling, a plus
- Call-center experience, a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain calm, confident, and flexible in a constantly changing environment