Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Looking for a management position with growth opportunities in the Wellness industry? Elements Massage® is looking for a General Manager / Studio Manager to oversee sales and operations for a Massage Therapy wellness studio. Contact us today!
Elements Massage® Studio Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free massage therapy services
Manager Qualifications - A great manager believes in the therapeutic benefits of Massage Therapy, and has the following:
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, and/or general manager.
- Has excellent leadership skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- MindBody Software experience a plus
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, performing customized/therapuetic massage, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $40,000-$75,000/ year includes tips
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement or licensure assistance
- Continuing education and Career Advancement Programs
- Health care contribution, dental, vision, and Colonial Life options
- 401K match contribution
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining licensure through the Ohio Medical Board
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.
- Must want to be part of a thriving team and continue to grow as a therapist
Elements Massage of Easton is looking for a leader who is hands-on, bright, and outgoing, to join our team as a Wellness Membership Advisor. We are a family owned/operated massage studio looking for an individual passionate about health and wellness and eager to work as an integral part of our Team!
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $12-15/hr plus commissions for membership sales.
- $1500 signing/retention bonus
- Free monthly massage and discounted additional services
- Career advancement opportunities
- Vacation benefits
- A fun and professional environment
- Optional health, dental, vision insurance or Colonial Life policies
- 401 K with company match after 1 year employment
- Selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program
- Matching of clients with therapists to book customized massage appointments
- Maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere
- Ensuring a flawless guest experience
- Demonstrating dependable and professional performance
- Communicating clearly and professionally to clients and teammates
- Sales experience, preferably in a retail service, massage studio, or salon/spa environment
- Track record of providing exceptional customer service and achieving sales goals
- Must have a team-oriented philosophy
- Basic familiarity with cash reconciliation and computer skills
- Strong aptitude and desire for learning
- Comfort level with basic software packages
- Transportation throughout the Columbus and Dayton area to attend meetings, events, and expos as needed.
- Ability to work nights and weekends between 7:30am and 10pm
- Excellent communication and presentation skills