Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Our goal is to improve lives and nuture minds and bodies to make a better world! We value teamwork and fun and creating an environment where you WANT to come to work. Our owner is an Occupational Therapist who believes that customized, therapeutic massage is a necessity for individuals of all ages.
- Competitive base pay and ability to earn shares of the company
- Full-Time MTs make $40,000-$75,000/ year includes tips
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement or licensure assistance
- Continuing education and Career Advancement Programs
- Health care contribution, dental, vision, and Colonial Life options
- FREE telemedicine
- 401K match contribution
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining licensure through the Ohio Medical Board
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.
- Must want to be part of a thriving team and continue to grow as a therapist
Looking for a management position with growth opportunities in the Wellness industry? Would you like to own a piece of the company you work for? Elements Massage® is looking for a sales manager / operations manager to oversee sales and operations for a Massage Therapy wellness studio. Contact us today!
Elements Massage® Studio Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay ($40-50K annually) and bonus structure; employee ownership shares!
- Medical, dental, vision, and Colonial Life Insurances
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit sharing
- Free massage therapy services
- Free telemedicine
Manager Qualifications - A great manager believes in the therapeutic benefits of Massage Therapy, and has the following:
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, and/or general manager.
- Has excellent leadership skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implements structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- MindBody Software experience a plus
- Competent with various computer programs including Googledocs, microsoft office and has the ability to learn new programs quickly