Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We are seeking talented, responsible, licensed Massage Therapists to join our Avon, Ohio team. Recent and soon to be graduates are welcome to apply.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Why Elements Therapeutic Massage?
- Our EXCLUSIVE focus is on massage therapy! There is no cross-selling of facials, body treatments or any related products and potions.
- We provide resources and management that UNDERSTANDS & SUPPORTS YOU.
- Top area pay! If you work when we need you, you'll earn great rates!
- Our massage therapists, as care givers, are centerpieces of our organization.
- W2 Employee
- You will be booked! We invest HEAVILY in marketing to ensure that our studio enjoys a steady flow of new guests. You and our Front Desk work together to encourage guests to come regularly; you will build a loyal regular clientele at Elements.
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $25K-$45K / year includes tips
- Commission pay
- Refferal Bonus
- Employee Discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
We Provide Everything You Need To Be Successful:
- Clean, professional, peaceful and inviting atmosphere
- Management/front desk team dedicated to following up with clients on your behalf & arranging follow-up treatments based on your recommended treatment plan.
- We provide snacks for our staff to help you maintain your stamina.
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.