Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
- Sign-on bonus!!
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $35K - $55K / year includes tips
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid time off
- Up to $150.00 for tuition reimbursement
- Health care contribution
- 401K match contribution
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.
If you’re looking for a position to grow your management skills and expertise to build something great, then look no further!
Apply today to see if Elements Massage® East Amherst is a great fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
Assistant Manager at Elements Massage studio will:
The assistant manager will work with the Studio Manager on the oversight of the administrative operations of the Elements Massage® studio. This position ensures that the studio is providing the absolute best in class experience for each and every client and team member. In addition to daily operational responsibilities, this position will strive to meet established studio goals and objectives in the areas of member growth, staffing levels including low turnover levels, recruiting and hiring objectives, and above all, ensure a flawless experience for anyone who enters the studio, both team members and clients.
The health and safety of our team members and clients is of utmost importance. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
client screening questions, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
5989 Transit Road
East Amherst, NY 14051
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.