Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We know that flexible schedules, growth opportunities and a positive work culture are very important, and we provide them all for our Front Desk Sales Associates!
Who We Are:
We are a local wellness studio focused primarily on massage and healing. Elements Massage of New Providence is owned and managed by a team who appreciates their employees and values work-life balance.
We heal, relax, and help our clients reach a stress-free level with great massage work. Not many businesses have so many happy and satisfied customers. Because of this we have more positivity with all our staff, as well. We want you to want to come to work!
Important To Know:
Not only do we have a bonus plan in place, but we also love to regularly promote within our own staff. Our high-level positions are almost entirely filled with our own staff who were promoted. In our other locations we have had our Front Desk Sales Associates promoted to: Operations Manager, Studio Manager, Assistant Studio Manager, Studio Coordinator, and Studio Lead Front Desk. Promotions ARE possible with us, and growth is a large priority.
- Base pay $16 - $19 per hour to start depending on experience.
- Additional bonuses are paid with every month. You do not have to wait until the end of the quarter or year.
- $500 Join The Team bonus paid out over 4 quarters for the first year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Sick and vacation pay
- 401K Plan
- Employee Discounts on gift cards and massages
- Online training is available (when needed) to help you reach your potential
- Be comfortable greeting our clients, talking to them in person and over the phone.
- Be able to work on computers. Not afraid to open a spreadsheet or communicate by chat with your teammates, along with other computer work.
- Schedule appointments and check out clients on our computer program (full training available for you)
- Sell our memberships and gift cards – much easier with our clients who want to come back time and time again to get more massages.
- Co-exist, communicate, and work with our other teammates who all bring a uniqueness to our business
- Creatively problem solve when we don’t always have the answers
- Help maintain our appearance, so we continue to get those 5-star reviews on how comfortable and clean our studio is.
- Just bring your positive energy and help us continue to build our great studio culture!
We would love to connect with you – reach out to us today!
At Elements Massage of New Providence we believe in three core principles for our studios culture:
- The appreciation for the healing power of massage.
- Mutual respect.
- Honor for the massage therapist, allowing them to shine and build a strong, repeat clientele.
Come see why our massage therapists say we're different and they love it! Schedule a tour to learn more about us today!
Benefits enjoyed by our Massage Therapists include:
- Competitive base pay PLUS tips PLUS enhancement pay
- Full-Time MTs make $50K - $75K / year includes tips
- Generous Sign-On Bonus - $2000!
- Paid time off (vacation or sick time)
- Monthly Performance-Based Bonus
- Free 90-minute massage session every month
- respectful, safe and supportive work environment
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Focus on Massage Therapist self-care
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- "Drama Free Zone" based on respect and belief in our purpose to "Change Lives”