Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
At Elements Massage Concord, we are not only committed to our clients, but more importantly to our team. We know passion to want to make someone's life better. We share that passion to create a work life balance to leave you wanting to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Average earnings are $65,000.00 /year for full time
- License and Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonuses
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Paid Complimentary monthly massage
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Pay $16 per hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- Medical insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Our team members will earn commission for Wellness Membership sales. The opportunities for commission growth is all dependent on you! This can translate to an increase to $17-$18 an hour.
- 50% Employer Health Insurance Contribution
- Earned Free Monthly Massage
- Discounted massages for friends and family
- Discounts on upgraded services including Gift Cards
- Commissions and Bonuses
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
Here's what we are looking for:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service. Qualifications:
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Night and Weekend shift availability is required.