Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Pay $13 - $17 per hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- Medical insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn additional bonuses.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service. Qualifications:
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
$30 - 40 / Hour
Be Part of Something Special!
We are one of Elements Massage’s most successful new Studios, open now for four years. We are Searching for Therapists committed to Changing the Lives of our Clients!
We have a beautiful 10-room studio - including a very large breakroom, hand washing stations, hydraulic tables, sound masking system, a pre-natal table, a couple’s room, and self-care tools - and all the supplies you need for providing treatment. Contact us today to schedule a visit at our facility and visit with any of our therapists to learn more about what makes us unique!
Here is our Story:
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is open. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- Client screening questions
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
We aim to Change Lives by providing fantastic therapeutic massage.
- Our customer satisfaction scores for our studio are some of the highest in the industry (trending above 90%).
- We can help ensure you are equipped to provide a fantastic massage experience with our Elements Service Path and proprietary Elements client-therapist matching system.
- We plan to double our business in the next year. We also turn away many clients, particularly on weekends. That means clients are available for you to treat.
We aspire to be the best employer for massage therapists in the Twin Cities.
- Our current team consists of 19 Therapists with an average of 5+ years’ experience.
- Our Therapists’ schedules are 85% filled every week after 3 months.
- Our General Manager is a massage therapist. Culture is a huge priority to her.
- We operate a "Drama Free Zone" based on respect and belief in our purpose to "Change Lives”.
Here is what we can offer you – both full-time and part-time roles!
- Our Therapists are paid to participate in workshops each year and earn CEU credits.
- Our Therapists are also paid for two 90-minute self-care massages each month with other Therapists in our Studio. Our Therapists are eager to share their knowledge and learn from each other.
- We provide Paid Time Off, Therapist Anniversary Bonus, and paid St. Louis Park license. Discounted professional liability insurance is available.
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00/hour including tips
We could go on and on but would rather you hear directly from us and our Therapists. So if this sounds like it might be right for you, we encourage you to schedule a visit. Please respond to this ad to schedule a tour of our studio.
Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.