Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Looking for a management position with growth opportunities in the Wellness industry? Elements Massage® is looking for an assistant manager / operations manager to oversee sales and operations for a Massage Therapy wellness studio. Contact us today!
Elements Massage® Studio Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free massage therapy services
Manager Qualifications - A great manager believes in the therapeutic benefits of Massage Therapy, and has the following:
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager.
- Has excellent leadership skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- MindBody Software experience a plus