Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We offer a supportive, massage therapist focused environment with the opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others and in providing an exceptional massage experience for our clients. We also provide work that is both challenging and rewarding, training and proven processes to support your success and a warm, professional atmosphere.
- Competitive Pay - $45 - $65 / hour including tips
- Career Advancement Program (Higher Pay)
- Short-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Paid liability insurance
- Free monthly massage
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio
If you’re looking for a job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Studio Specific Pay and Benefits
- Pay $13-$15 per hour based on experience
- Bonuses based on monthly Wellness Program sales
Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accidental Insurance
Complimentary monthly massage
Responsibilities and Duties
Elements Massage is looking for someone who can create an exceptional massage experience for every client every time they enter our studio
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Wellness Program
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
Working as a team with our Studio Manager and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
Qualifications and Skills
- The right candidate must like talking, but more importantly, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients
- Customer Service in a spa like or similar environment is preferred; creating a client experience that distinguishs their value with our attention and hospitality
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy to learn computer programs
Driven to create the best work environment for our clients
If working in a rewarding environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!