Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
If you’re looking for a job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about self-care, wellness, and helping others and are excited about the opportunity to positively change the lives of our community!
Our company name is Infinity Companies and we do business as Elements Massage operating five locally owned Elements Massage locations in Newburyport, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Nashua, NH , Salem, NH and Bedford, NH. Our goal is to continue building a team of employees who strive to make a difference in our local communities, where you WANT to come to work. We'd love to show you what makes us special.
Our Brand Promise:
To better the lives of evryone we touch
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Pay $15 to $18 per hour depending on experience
- Quarterly Bonuses based on "shared sucess" studio growth numbers
- Medical insurance and Paid Time Off for full time employees (32+ hours)
- A complimentary monthly massage at any of our 5 studios (Portsmouth NH, Newburyport MA, Salem NH, Nashua NH, Bedford NH)
- Ongoing Team Building
- Ongoing training on our sales strategies, relationship building, and scheduling software
- Opportunities for growth and leadership
Here's what we are looking for:
- Overall understanding of the heath & wellness mindset
- Willingness to learn about massage therapy and how it can help people
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- Capacity to turn a stressful scenario into a learning opportunity and see the silver lining
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Ablity to maintain composure and stay grounded during busy moments
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems
- Driven to create the best work environment for the team and the best experiences for the client.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Up to $65,000.00 /year for full time including tips
- License and Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Training
- Free Continued Education
- Paid Complimentary monthly massage
- Health Insurance
- Pay for No Shows and Late Cancellations
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.