Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
*Sign On Bonus*
At Elements Massage Hingham, we value our people and work-life balance is key. We listen to and invest in our team members. Our philosophy is to communicate effectively, encourage collaboration and provide the proper resources for everyone to excel. Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
- Approximately $50-$60 per hour (including gratuities).
- Full Time MTs can earn over $60,000 per year
- $600 Sign On Bonus Full Time / $300 Part Time
- License and Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonuses
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Paid Complimentary monthly massage
- Health Insurance
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement
- 401K / Retirement Savings Account
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.