Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Do you want to love where you work? Are you someone who enjoys talking and connecting with people? Do you want to be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work? Do you want to work somewhere that values a strong work life balance? Elements Massage Geneva may just be the place for you to call home!
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Pay $27.4k-$38.5k yearly
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- Health,Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401k matching program
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Monthly incentives to have fun while you work and also get rewarded for all of your hard work!
Here's what we are looking for:
- Ability to connect with out clients and give the best customer service in the industry!
- The right candidate must enjoy talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- Ability to share our Wellness Program and enhancements to give the client the best experience while they are at our studio and pick options that best suit each client.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service. Qualifications:
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for coworkers and the best experiences for every client.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $45,000-$65,000/year including tips
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health care contribution
- 401K match contribution
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.