Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Are you an independent practitioner who would like to have more income? Are you an employed Massage Therapist who is looking for a better opportunity and/or a new venue? Are you a new Massage Therapy graduate looking for your first home? Enter Elements Massage.
Elements is a company that is all about massage and nothing else because massage is what we do best. We aren’t your typical massage spa or clinic. In fact, we were founded by a Massage Therapist. You don’t have to worry about challenging retail or sales goals with us. We won’t force you to overwork yourself. We truly have your best interest in mind and want you to do what you do best – provide an exceptional massage to every one of our clients!
What else sets us apart from everyone else?
- We only offer massage services – you won’t find other spa services or products here competing for your client’s time and money.
- We value continuing education and provide in person and online courses so you can always be working on a better version of you.
- A comprehensive compensation plan that includes base pay, enhancement incentives, bonuses, no-show/cancellation pay and tips that reward you for your contributions to OUR success - we average $25-$45/hour plus tips!
- Benefits – health, vision and dental insurance, PTO, 401k, free monthly 60-minute massage and more! We want you to have a long, healthy and prosperous career with us.
- Supportive management and staff who truly want a stress-free workplace.
- We value work life balance so we provide flexible scheduling that can work for both you and us.
- Highest client satisfaction ratings in the industry – we take what we do seriously.
- Top notch client/therapist matching – we don’t just book you with anyone, we want you to be the best fit with your clients. Call us the massage matchmakers!
What do we expect from you?
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients
- Customizing each massage based on client needs and preferences.
- Providing professional recommendations for next steps in a client’s treatment plan.
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session.
Sound Interesting? If you are a Licensed Massage Therapist or a new grad who is awaiting your license, let’s have a conversation!