Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Elements Massage in Boise and Meridian are looking for engaging and outgoing personalities for our Wellness Membership Advisor (WMA) position. Our WMAs lead the sales and customer service of our members and new clients. They create an exceptional experience for our clients every time they enter the studio.
Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
- Free monthly massage
- Monthly bonuses
- Paid vacation
- Full Insurance benefits for eligible employees, retirement and child care benefits and much more
The responsibilities are:
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle, month to month membership plan
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create a positive environment where clients receive the experience they deserve
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- Must like talking, but more important, love listening
- Be capable of turning every incident of client criticism into a story of great client service. In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others
- A warm, professional atmosphere
- Training and proven processes to support your success
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding
Qualified candidates should have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software.
- Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!
- 18-36 per week
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings
Please contact Christy at (208) 509-7349 or email@example.com for more information or schedule an interview!
We focus our efforts solely on Licensed Massage Therapists who are not expected to sell products or services.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. We are locally owned and because we were founded by a massage therapist and managed by massage therapists, we do things just a little differently.
We are dedicated to assisting therapists in their efforts to maintain a profitable and enjoyable business that includes a well-balanced life.
A Win-Win Private Practice “Plus- Many of our therapists maintain their own private practice and we support that. They set the number of hours they choose to work with us that allows them to make their business a priority. Added shifts are always an option knowing they will be fully scheduled.
We provide ongoing training and support. We firmly believe that investing in your skills and education is the best investment we can make in our business. We pay you to receive CEs in training such as Cupping, CBD Ritual, Himalayan Salt Stones, Hot Stone, AromaTherapy and additional workshops.
Thriving in a team culture based on safety and trust is our core value. We operate a "Drama Free Zone" based on respect and belief in our purpose to "Change Lives”. Our team of Therapists are eager to share their knowledge and learn from each other through paid monthly trades.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance- we pay 60% of your deductible
- Paid time off including your birthday, Yearly bonuses, Full Insurance benefits, Retirement, Health reimbursement and child care benefits, Discounted professional liability insurance, and much more
- $1000 sign on incentive to go towards moving, student loans, etc
- $31-55 including tips, Comparable pay match options
- Massage pay for no shows or late cancels
- Career advancement opportunities
- We have hundreds of members and turn away over 150+ appointments each month which means we have clients available for you to treat
- $500-$1000 referral bonus
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please respond to this ad or call Michelle, Studio Manager, at 208-421-2466. We look forward to getting to know you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated.