Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
BE SURE TO ASK ABOUT OUR HIRING BONUS!!!
Come see why our massage therapists say we're different and they love it! Schedule a tour and a free massage today!
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $40K - $75K / year includes tips
- Paid time off
- Health benefits available
- Therapist Anniversary Bonus
- Discounted liability insurance
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Our Massage Therapists schedule’s are 95% filled every week
- We turn away over 150 appointments each month – which means clients available for you to treat
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing paid training with our Massage Therapist Educator(s)
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Focus on Massage Therapist self-care
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- "Drama Free Zone" based on respect and belief in our purpose to "Change Lives”
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.
Responsibilities include selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience.