Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
You've always had their back, now let us have yours!
If you are passionate about helping clients live their best lives and want to be part of a culture that allows you to succeed, then Elements Massage DTC Greenwood Village is for you. You focus on your passion, we take care of everything else! Our mission is to make our studio the best place to work and the best place for a massage!
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio that encourages and supports you to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? Rise up to your potential and join the dynamic team at the Elements Massage, located in the high-demand DTC Greenwood Village area!
Driven by Purpose
The team at Elements Massage DTC Greenwood Village welcomes each day excited about the positive impact we have on our clients lives by living our mission.
Together, our culture, core values, strong teamwork, and accessible on-site leadership create a welcoming and stress-free atmosphere where we enjoy our work and know that we make a difference each and every day. We love our team and our clients and it’s our desire to establish long-lasting relationships with both.
We are looking for an individual who is a cultural add not just a positional fit. Someone who operates with integrity, believes in serving others, and is mission driven. Someone who looks forward to helping us build our team and enjoys a happy, fulfilling place to work.
With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments
Our goal is to build the right team, where you WANT to come to work. We were founded by a massage therapist, which makes us different. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification to apply
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio
- Must have liability insurance
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive on-site leadership
- Services offered: Cupping, CBD massage, Himalayan Salt Stones, AromaRitual and Integrated Reflexology
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay with bonus potential
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- $23 - $48/hr includes tips
- License reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Health benefits contribution
- Short-term disability and additional supplemental benefits available
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
Full and part-time positions available. Weekend availability.
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!