Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Quarterly Bonus/Incentives
- Free 1 Hour Massage Monthly
- Health Benefits for 25+ hours per week
- Continuing Education (CE's)
- $1,000 employee referral program bonus
- Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation Time
- Professional Insurance Reimbursement
- Body Breaks - 15 min breaks between sessions allowing you time to take care of yourself and your clients.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification to apply.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.
Massage Magazine's #2 Choice for Best Employer of Massage Therapists!
WINNER of Readers' Choice for 5280 Magazine Top of the Town Award for Best in Massage - 2019!
Seeking an individual who thrives in a sales environment and wants to make a positive difference in a customer's life through health and wellness.
We strive to be the best employer of front desk staff in Colorado! We will support you through your efforts with us by helping you develop real skills that will benefit you in this role and throughout your career. We call our team Wellness Membership Advisors, you'll have an opportunity to make real connections with clients and advise them on their own wellness journey!