Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Elements Massage was founded by a massage therapist with an unmatched commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. We have a deep understanding and respect for the art of healing massage, as well as the physical and emotional energy it demands.
See our Job Description.
Elements Massage of Brea
Come be a part of our team in our Brea studio Located in the Brea Marketplace (Target center) across the street from the Brea Mall. Pay averages $35 - $43 per hour session.A variety of shifts available.
We are a therapeutic massage studio and that's what we do here, we don't sell products or retail. You will use your knowledge and training to work with a multitude of clients--from athletes to pregnant women to clients with chronic issues.
What we're looking for:
We are currently looking for experienced professional Licensed Massage Therapists trained in multiple modalities, who would like join our growing studio and contribute to our team. We are a strong, hardworking group with friendly and caring management who are devoted to your success. A current CAMTC Certificate is required.
The right candidate will be passionate and successful in:
- Delivering high quality massage based on each client's needs
- Promoting the health and wellness benefits of receiving... View Full Descriptionmassage therapy on a regular basis
- Creating an excellent experience for clients through friendly and helpful attitude
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and front desk staff
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and therapeutic work
Modalities desired include Sports, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Trigger Point, and Swedish.
Ability to occasionally participate in local marketing events within a 20 minute drive of the studio, providing chair massage and customer engagement, is a big plus.
Elements is a non-smoking work environment.
We are open 7 days a week and we have Weeknight and Weekend shifts available.APPLY TODAY! Please include your CAMTC certification number, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-494-1068.
PLEASE READ THIS SAMPLE POSTING AND EDIT IT TO MEET YOUR STUDIO’S SPECIFIC POSITION DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS.
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Pay $17.00 per hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- Medical insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Our team members will earn a bonus for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn more additional bonuses.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service. Qualifications:
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.