Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
WINNER of 2014 Franchisee of the Year!
#1 in Newsweek 2019 America's Best Customer Service list in the 'Spa, Wellness and Beauty' category!
Welcome to the Elements Massage Family! Our family includes Glendale, Peoria and Goodyear.
Our promise to you is to provide a studio environment where support is more than a word but a call to action! A place were you are appreciated for your unique talents and gifts! Our leadership team’s mission everyday is to seek out each therapist and figure out what that looks like to each of you. Every decision we make at the company starts with this mission and it’s what drives us every day. Each studio is supported by a general, regional, and an employee engagement manager to ensure your success!
We offer flexible schedules in a growth minded environment centered around a proprietary matching system, an industry leading service promise and a wellness program unlike any other in the industry!
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator Eric Stephenson
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
Why It’s Great To Be A Massage Therapist At Elements
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $55K - $60K / year includes tips
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Commission opportunities
- Free monthly 1 hour massage
- Discounts on services
- Health, vision and dental benefits for employees working 24+ hours a week
- Free (CEU's)
- Paid time off for full time employees
- Professional insurance reimbursement
- Master & Elite Massage Therapist Career Advancement Program
- Body breaks between appointments
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification to apply
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more