Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Salary: $44-$56/massage hour (tips included)
(After completion of 30-day training program)
We want to be the BEST place to work in the valley! We start by putting our employees first.
It’s our goal to make our studio the place you WANT to come to work. Our family-oriented and professional work environment is unlike any other. You will feel the positive energy as soon as you step through the front door. Our LMTs have a wide range of experience from new massage school graduates to 13+ years experience making our studio a great place to learn and grow your professional career.
- Company-sponsored Medical Insurance Plan
- AFLAC coverage including vision, dental, short-term disability, accident protection and more
- Retirement plan with company match
- Employer-paid continuing education - in-person and online
- Liability insurance coverage
- Massage license fee reimbursement
- Free monthly massage and discounts for you and your family
- Straight-forward pay and so much more…
We believe in supporting our Massage Therapists through:
- Career advancement opportunities including promotion to Elite and Master level LMT positions
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
We love to speak with students. Ask about our externship program.
Massage Therapists of all experience levels welcomed! Apply today!
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Pay $15 per hour
- Bonuses based on monthly goals
- Medical insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn up to $250 in additional bonuses.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service. Qualifications:
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.