Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
If you’re looking for a sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Elements Massageis a wellness studio looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead retail sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Elements Wellness Program sales and we reward our team when we meet our objectives.
Our team members will earn commissions and bonuses for session enhancements, wellness plan and gift cards sales and thus, have opportunities to earn additional compensation.
Studio Specific Benefits
- Pay $13+ per hour depending on experience
- Commissions and bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers and enhancement upgrades
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
*Eligibility requirements and waiting periods may apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Elements Massage is looking for a Retail Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Managing the schedule to ensure maximization of available appointment slots, handling online bookings and re-booking clients after appointments.
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
- Light housekeeping duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while maintaining a stress-free environment.
SIGN ON BONUS
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $40 - $50/ hour includes tips
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health care contribution
- 401K match contribution
- Sign on bonus
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.