Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
ELEMENTS MASSAGE SALMON CREEK
We are owned by a Massage Therapist, which makes us different from other franchises. The owner knows the needs of Massage Therapists (since she is one herself) and she encourages work-life harmony for all her employees.
We know the importance of flexible schedules, growth opportunities, culture, safety and self-care. We strive to provide this to all our staff at Elements Massage Salmon Creek.
We Want You To Love Working For Us:
As healers, we not only value self-care, we promote it with our self-care stations in studio and quarterly paid self-care days off. We also know that a safe, stress-free and positive environment where everyone is heard and encouraged daily is important to all. We want you to do what you love and love what you do!
- Our Therapists make between $45,000 to $80,000 annually. We will be glad to show you all of the details of our pay rates
- You also have an opportunity to be paid for non-booked hours on your schedule
- We also have quarterly enhancement bonuses
- Clients in our studio tip frequently and consistently and you will receive 100% of your tips
- We are located conveniently in Salmon Creek directly off NE 134th and the 5 & 205 freeways.
- We have consistently busy schedules, and we will be glad to show you!
- No show client? No problem – you still get paid.
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes are all handled for you
- 15 minutes of turnover time between clients with as many additional breaks as you need
- Clients are matched to therapist’s style, not seniority
- All hydraulic massage tables
- No cookie-cutter massages – we support your unique style.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Liability Insurance
- 100% Paid Accident Insurance covers you while you aren’t at work
- Vacation and sick pay
- Additional quarterly paid Self Care Days
- 401K Plan
- Ability to access your earnings on-demand 24/7, if you need it before payday
- Employee Discounts on gift cards and massages
- We have a Self-Care Station in the studio with tools for self-care for all staff
- We also offer extensive in-house CE classes and training. If you are interested, we encourage you to expand your knowledge, skills and training so you can promote yourself and expand your practice
- Employee status means Workers Comp covers you while at work
- Must have active OR State Massage License or be in the process of receiving your license.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and have clear verbal and written communication skills
- Background checks are required for all new hires
Our Safety Approach:
- We have zero tolerance for inappropriate clients and support your safety at all times
- We hold the safety of our therapists as top importance with our steps to aid in protection against Covid/flu and with clients
Join a company that truly values massage therapy and Massage Therapists – Apply today!