If you’re looking to advance your career and make a difference in the lives of your clients, then come join our team at Elements Massage Sandy and South Jordan. Founded by a Licensed Massage Therapist, we have created an environment where therapists can just focus on the wellbeing of their clients by giving therapeutic, handcrafted, and personalized massage. Contact us today to schedule a visit of our studio and meet with our team to learn more about what makes us unique.
Why You Should Choose Elements Massage:
- Competitive Pay: Earn $38 - $50 (per service hour including tips) AND earn additional income for upgrades such as Hot Stones, Himalayan Salt Stones, Cupping, etc.
- Career Development: Unparalled career advancement opportunities through our Elite and Master program, continuing education and professional development training
- Immediate Bookings: Steady, repeat clientele with pre-booked appointments on your first day
- Professional and Safe Work Environment: Your safety and comfort is our #1 priority
- Customized Schedule: FT/PT, morning, afternoon, and evening shifts available
- Other Benefits: Full pay for same day cancellations and no-shows, PTO, free 90-minute monthly massages, tuition reimbursement for new therapists (eligible after 6 months), paid liability insurance (after 1 year), 401k (eligible after 1 year), AFLAC supplemental insurance
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Diverse, experienced, and caring team of co-workers & owners who are eager to help you grow as a professional
- Scheduling, marketing and other support processes handled for you
- Clients matched to therapists’ style, not seniority
- Linens, lotions, and all supplies provided
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Licensed Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification
- Reliable, punctual, and passionate for improving the health and well-being of clients
- Must be able to work evenings on Friday and Saturday
- Professional, drug/alcohol free
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Team player – treat co-works and clients with respect
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further! At Elements Massage South Jordan and Sandy, we pride ourselves on a positive team culture and treating our team members with mutual respect.
We are seeking engaging, fearless, and outgoing personalities to lead retail sales and provide exceptional customer experiences for our new clients and current members.
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Competitive pay of $16 - $18 per hour depending on performance
- Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn additional bonuses
- Complimentary monthly massage
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for professional growth into management with training from experienced staff
- Inform all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Follow our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Be the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, efficient, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an exceptional experience for all clients and current members
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming environment to welcome our staff and guests
- Must have worked in a sales, customer facing environment where you are confident and comfortable speaking with and establishing good rapport with clients, making face to face sales pitches in a convincing and conversational manner is expected
- Customer service, spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client
- Demonstrate excellent face to face and phone skills to ensure the client feel special and welcome!
- Proficiency with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with web-browser computer programs
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Self-starter / takes initiative / solution provider to keep productive and contribute to completing operational tasks
- Must love massage since that's our business!
- Must have a great smile and friendly personality!