Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Do you thrive on building relationships with wonderful clients and enhancing your skills as a sales associate?
Elements Massage Lake Oswego is a busy massage studio with an established reputation for delivering top notch massage.
We are looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Elements Wellness Program sales and we reward our team when we meet our objectives.
Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn up to $300 in additional bonuses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create an exceptional massage experience for all clients every time they enter the studio
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients
- The right candidate can turn every client interaction into a story of great customer service
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client
Studio Specific Benefits
- Pay $18 - $20 per hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on membership conversions up to an additional $300 per month
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Additional massages at significant discount
- Free monthly Chiropractic visit
We are open 9am - 9pm 7 days per week. At least one weekend shift is required along with flexibility to work a mixture of opening, closing, and mid shifts.
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!