Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Come see why our massage Therapists say we are different and they love working for us!
Are you a Massage Therapist who is looking to grow your career where you will be busy, paid well, earn generous tips and incentives all while being respected and appreciated? You will find that and more at Elements Massage of New Providence.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently.
The demand for therapeutic massage is high in New Providence and at Elements Massage, we provide the highest quality massage services for our clientele. You are encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills and training to provide therapeutic, customized massage for deep tissue/pain relief, relaxation, sports massage, prenatal, cupping and hot stone massage to a variety of clients. You will also receive in-house training for modalities you may not know or want a refresher in.
Working at Elements Massage of New Providence you can look forward to receiving:
- 15-minute breaks between sessions - if you want them
- Great energy, wonderful on-site managers and staff longevity
- Work with a team of like-minded professionals
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible schedule to support career longevity
- Focus on Massage Therapist self-care (90-min massage!)
- Inclusive, supportive, respectful environment
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Busy schedule and generous commissions lets you control your paycheck
- Full-Time MTs make$50K - $70K/ year includes tips
- 90-min Self Care Session every month
- Paid time off
- Paid CEU's
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health care contribution
- 401K match contribution
- 1 - 2 years experience working as a massage therapist preferred.
- Practitioner specializing in Medium to Deep Pressure techniques and modalities required.
- Must be fully NJ State licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- Limited Permits available based on qualifications