Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
- Competitive Pay - $35 - $45 / hour (base pay plus tips)
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity - 15 minutes between sessions
- Receive full pay on late cancelled or no show clients
- Focus on massage therapist self-care - Free monthly massages at the studio
- Free CEUs – available through our online university
- Supportive, consistent on-site management who are also massage therapists
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- Some candidates can received paid liability insurance
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients and members.
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Must have completed a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a Michigan massage license to apply. (Required 1 week prior to start date)
- Must be fully licensed in Michigan to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.
- Ability to perform deep pressure/ deep tissue massage is a plus, but not necessary
- Weekend and morning availability is a plus
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Pay $12-$14 per hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn up to $100 in additional bonuses.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- The ability to multitask taking phone and in person appointments and handling client requests.
- Someone who excels at taking the initative and able to work comfortably without oversight.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.