Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Do you want to be part of a team that changes lives in a meaningful way each and every day? Our Wellness Management Advisors play an important role in the success and growth of the company by listening and communicating with clients to enhance the client experience.
Retail Sales Associates/ Customer Service enjoy the following perks:
- Exceptional and supportive work environment where you are an expert and valued member of our team
- Complimentary Monthly Massage, Commissions, Paid Sick Time, Bonuses, Benefit Bank for Supplemental Insurance
- Pay up to $16 per hour plus commission
Here's what we are looking for:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate is flexible, focused on providing great customer experiences, eager to share ideas and make improvements.
Enjoy coming to work each day and improving the lives of others by contacting us today!
**SIGN ON BONUS
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Up to $65/hr including tips and enhancement
- Sign On Bonus
- License Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Benefit Bank
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Complimentary monthly massage
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
- We love to speak with students, inexperienced, and experienced massage therapists with a wide variety of experience from private, medical massage therapy, resort spa / medical spa experience, and much more.