Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Retail Sales Associates enjoy the following perks:
- Pay is $17 per hour depending on experience plus generous commission for Wellness Plan sales!
- Our commission structure: earn $20 for each 1-Hour Wellness Program sold, $35 for each 90-Minute Wellness Program sold, and $40 for each 2-Hour Wellness Program sold
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- Medical insurance and 401K
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
Here's what we are looking for:
- We are currently hiring for Wednesdays: 2:45pm-9:45pm and Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays: 11:00am-7:00pm or 10am-6pm, with opportunities to pick up/cover other shifts.
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.