Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are Elements Massage studio job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further! Our mission is to improve the lives of everyone we touch, and that starts with you. We believe strongly in the importance of massage as part of a wellness routine, so all of our team members get a free massage every month. This is your opportunity to put your sales & client service skills to work in a relaxed environment where you know you're making a positive difference every day.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We are recruiting the best massage therapists in the East Bay to meet growing client demand.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you LOVE to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
Improving the lives of everyone we touch - starting with you!
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Work You Love: Concentrate solely on therapeutic massage. Top-of-the-line linens, supplies and equipment (motorized tables & towel warmers in every room) are provided, & we handle the marketing and accounting, so you can focus on your craft. No cross-selling of facials, body treatments or other related products and potions.
- Find Your Match: We focus on matching you with clients that are the best fit for the type of massage you love to give.
- Focus on therapist self-care: Flexible scheduling and 15 minutes between sessions to support your career longevity
- Ongoing training online and in-person, including CEUs: Recent workshops include Cupping Massage Therapy, Prenatal Massage & Carpal Tunnel Self-Care.
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership: Our manager is a practicing Massage Therapist. Our owner is local & present to understand the needs of the business & our team.
We would love to connect with you!
Come be part of the thriving team in our busy, beautiful studio. We are at the center of a fantastic customer base eager for local, customized massage.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest, along with your CAMTC number, to email@example.com.