Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs – online and in-person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay + Extra $$ for enhancements
- MTs make $40-$50 per hour
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid time off
- Up to $300.00 for yearly tuition reimbursement
- Health, Vision, Dental contribution
- 401K match contribution
- Free Massages
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification to apply.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Email our manager, Ashley, today at firstname.lastname@example.org.