Ask about our Signing Bonus!!
We are seeking talented, responsible, licensed Massage Therapists to join our Short Pump, Virginia team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Why Elements Therapeutic Massage?
- Our Regional Manager is a former massage therapist and massage therapy instructor. We provide resources and management that UNDERSTANDS & SUPPORTS YOU.
- Top area pay! If you work when we need you, you'll earn great rates!
- Our massage therapists, as care givers, are centerpieces of our organization.
- Engaged Owner who is accessible, supportive and one of the team.
- Our EXCLUSIVE focus is on massage therapy! There is no cross-selling of facials, body treatments or any related products and potions.
- W2 Employee
- You will be booked! We invest HEAVILY in marketing to ensure that our studio enjoys a steady flow of new guests. You and our Front Desk work together to encourage guests to come regularly; you will build a loyal regular clientele at Elements.
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
- Clean, professional, peaceful and inviting atmosphere. Design emphasis on quiet and uncluttered “Starbucks” Feel.
- Flexible Schedule - We will work with you if we can! If you work when we need you most we can pay you even more.
- Get 1-hour breaks during every shift. We want you to take care of yourself!
- We provide snacks for our staff to help you maintain your stamina.
- Management team dedicated to following up with clients on your behalf & arranging follow-up treatments based on your recommended treatment plan.
- Intimate seven-room studio in professional, well established and vibrant Ashburn Village Center with over 60 neighboring businesses.
- Monthly massage. Also, we pay you to massage our front desk associates so that THEY can tell guests about how wonderful you are!
We also offer Career Advancement opportunities (including Lead Therapist, MT Instructor, & Management roles).
Elements is open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts to choose from.