If you’re looking for a sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Elements Massage is a wellness studio looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead retail sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Elements Wellness Program sales and we reward our team when we meet our objectives.
Our team members will earn commissions and bonuses for session enhancements, wellness plan and gift cards sales and thus, have opportunities to earn additional compensation.
Studio Specific Benefits
- Pay $13+ per hour depending on experience
- Commissions and bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers and enhancement upgrades
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
*Eligibility requirements and waiting periods may apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Elements Massage is looking for a Retail Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Managing the schedule to ensure maximization of available appointment slots, handling online bookings and re-booking clients after appointments.
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
- Light housekeeping duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while maintaining a stress-free environment.